You guys would be so proud of me, I only bought one book this month!! YES! I am proud of me too, and I am trying to stay on this mentality of not buying too many books and actually reading what is sent to me and what I have in my bookcase. Some months are better than others, and sometimes I do not have For my reading goals so far, I am going pretty good with incorporating random books here and there that aren’t sent to me. To be honest. I am surprised I actually finished 3 books this month since life is well… the usual but YAY for me! Please let a comment below as to what you are reading and loving right now.
- Life Lessons from Remarkable Women : Tales of Triumph, Failure and Learning to Love Yourself by Stylist Magazine – I saw this on a list of UK books coming out in March and I couldn’t buy my copy fast enough!
- Text me when you get home by Kayleen Schaefer – I had the audio book of this but actually wanted a physical copy for my shelf since I love this book.
- (ARC) The Pisces by Melissa Broder
- (Arc) Song of Blood & Stone by L. Penelope
- (ARC) Getting back to Happy by Marc & Angel Chernoff
Taking Up Residency:
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- The Great Alone by Kristen Hannah
- Text me when you get home by Kayleen Schaefer (re-reading because I can)
- What you don’t know about Charlie Outlaw by Leah Stewart; Review to come! Book isn’t due out till May
- Fierce Hearted by Holley Gerth
- The Power by Naomi Alderman: Oh my gosh guys, THIS BOOK!!! I started it and finished it, literally, two days later! Obsessed! I know I have heard mixed reviews about this book but I was engrossed by Naomi’s word and what it would be like if women were given ultimate power. It was interesting perspective, and I wonder how men would feel, just for one day, what it means or feels to be a women in today’s society.