You would be very proud of me…I have managed to keep up with my goal of not over purchasing books for January, and I am quite proud of myself. *Pat on the back* As a bookworm it is so easy to go on a book rampage and just buy every book on your Amazon Wish List, but alas I am staying strong and not giving in to my temptation! Fight the urge! However, looking back on the past 2 months, I was worried this post was going to be super short. I didn’t feel like I read a ton of over the holidays and into the first month, but I was pleasantly surprised at my list of finished works! YAY ME! So, before I ramble on further, let’s get to the list:
- Red Clocks by Leni Zumas (Book of the Month – January)
- Matthew Henry Bible Commentary (For school)
- The Sacred Slow by Alicia Britt Chole
- Every Bitter Thing is Sweet by Sara Hagerty
- Stronger than Struggle by Havilah Cunnington (Book Club Book)
- ARC – Flying at Night by Rebecca Brown
- ARC – The Italian Party by Christine Lynch
- ARC – What you don’t know about Charlie Outlaw by Leah Stewart
- ARC – My Ex-Life by Stephen McCauley
Taking Up Residency:
- Sapiens – A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
- Year One by Nora Roberts
- Stronger than Struggle
- Dead Presidents by Brady Carlson – Finally finished this, and excited I am staying on track with my 2018 goals, and looking forward to reading more non fiction.
- The Anatomy of Scandal by Sarah Vaughan – OH MY GOSH I could not put this down, I will probably write a review on this in the next week or two, incredible book!
- Uncommon Type by Tom Hanks – Tom Hanks writes short stories and they are incredible! Cant recommend it enough, especially for people who don’t usually read short stories.
- Beasts of Extraordinary Circumstance by Ruth Emmie Lang – My November Book of the Month book and I loved it!
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
- The Bear & the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Red Clocks – Started this one the day it showed up on my doorstep, and finished it a week later. Had a difficult time putting this one down!
Let me know what you have been reading so far!
One thought on “December/January Comings & Goings”