Well Hello There Stranger! My apologies for being away for so long but with the holidays, work (2 jobs now… Oye), church and life, my beautiful blog has been neglected. I’m sorry my love but my attention is needed elsewhere, even thought I would rather be kept up with in comfy chair, cup of tea, books all around me, and writing all the blog post, it just is not in the cards. I wanted to write a little something since I haven’t been reading a whole lot lately. I know the shock, I am that busy! Even though I have managed to finish a book here and there, it is nothing to the consistency I had earlier in the year. Beginning of 2016 versus the end is like night and day! However I have missed you, and even thought I am kind of reading (not really), my book buying habit has not slowed down. I have an addiction, and I am not afraid to admit it or share it with you on this blog. This post is focused strictly on books I have purchased myself the last 2-3 months, I am not mentioning books that have been given to me for review. So without further adieu, here is the list:
- Dumplin (YA, Fiction)
- Six of Crows (YA, Fanatsy)
- The Long way to a Small, Angry Planet (Sci-Fi)
- Everything, Everything (YA, Fction)
- A Rogue by Any Other Name (Romance)
- My True Love Gave to Me (Short Story Collection, YA)
- Tiny Beautiful Things (Nonfiction)
- The Gambler (Book of the Month Subscription) (Fiction)
- Upstream; Stories (Non fiction, Essay/Story Collection)
- The Between Boyfriends Book (Essays, Non-fiction)
- I Don’t Wait Anymore (Christian, Memior, Non fiction)
- My Lady Jane (YA, Historical Fiction)
- Heartless (YA, Fantasy)
- Jane Steele (YA, Fiction)
- Catherine the Great & Potemkin (Non Fiction, History)
- The Princess Diarist (Non Fiction, Memoir) – Strictly because I love Star Wars.
I know I may have gone over board on the book buying thing but there are too many good books out there for me not to! *sigh* Anyways, I hope you are well, and that your time during the holidays is filled with love, warming and cheer. Leave a comment below on what you have purchases recently!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Reading!