Good Morning everyone! I just thought I would share some of the books I have purchased recently, I have listed them below along with what type of book they are. Some of them I bought to read from curiosity, recommendations from other people, or they were from a movie/TV show I enjoyed. Others I have re-bought because somewhere they got lost in the craziness of my life and I was determined to own them once more.
– Cross Stitch, also known as Outlander by Diana Gabaldon(re-bought)-Historical Fiction
– The News Where You Are by Catherine O’Flynn- Fiction
– Gateway by Frederik Pohl- Science Fiction
– The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson-Thriller
– Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson- Fiction
– Any Human Heart by William Boyd- Fiction
– The Help by Kathryn Stockett- Historical Fiction
– The Gospel According to Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo-Nonfiction (this was actually a gift given to me from my sister)
– My Last Duchess by Daisy Goodwin-Fiction
– Becoming Jane Jon Spence(re-bought)-Historical Fiction
– The Hippopotamus by Stephen Fry(re-bought)-Fiction
– The Bedside, Bathtub, and Armchair Companion to Jane Austen by Carol Adams, Douglas Buchanan, and Kelly Gesch(re-bought)- Nonfiction
I know I won’t read all these books this month, well maybe I can, it depends how much free time I have. I can also do reviews on any of the books I have on the list whether they are new to me or a favorite that has been found again. I know this list looks is little scary but I have a book addiction and I tend to buy lots and lots of books in a short amount of time so don’t worry : ).
What books have you bought as of late?